4.5

My experience was the opposite.We did not use the airlines but instead flew ourselves to pick up our puppy in 2009.

He was perfect in every way, is healthy and happy and the joy of our lives. He is a blue Merle and has so far had no health issues. He still is a happy little scamp who loves to play with his and chase his throw toys (7 years old). I am sorry the lady had a problem, the fecal matter I would think, would be normal on a non house trained puppy subjected to an airline flight.

I found the bakers delightful to deal with.Their home was nice and clean as were the puppies and dogs I saw.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with RockHeaven Cockers and uploaded a picture. He best about puppy from RockHeaven Cockers was would use them again. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RockHeaven Cockers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare RockHeaven Cockers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RockHeaven Cockers?

Comments

Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery - Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Thank you Christy! Christypaw Persians "I highly recommend Christy Paw Persians to any loving family or person looking for a Persian kitten. If you are looking for a gorgeous, healthy, and super sweet Persian kitten..." Read more Ramona Animal Shelter - Sad fact of out society that they say that care so far from the truth Ramona Animal Shelter "Many years ago I paid over $1000.00 to have my blue and gold macaw returned to me, that,s a story not really associated with my next story. My Snowball a..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more