4.5

My experience was the opposite.We did not use the airlines but instead flew ourselves to pick up our puppy in 2009.

He was perfect in every way, is healthy and happy and the joy of our lives. He is a blue Merle and has so far had no health issues. He still is a happy little scamp who loves to play with his and chase his throw toys (7 years old). I am sorry the lady had a problem, the fecal matter I would think, would be normal on a non house trained puppy subjected to an airline flight.

I found the bakers delightful to deal with.Their home was nice and clean as were the puppies and dogs I saw.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with RockHeaven Cockers and uploaded a picture. He best about puppy from RockHeaven Cockers was would use them again. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about RockHeaven Cockers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare RockHeaven Cockers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with RockHeaven Cockers?

Comments